• Awareness of the breadth of graph use cases and experience working with business partners to understand and evaluate the viability of prospective graph use cases.
• Experience working with RDF-style graph databases (AllegroGraph, GraphDB, and/or Stardog).
• Solid understanding of graph data modeling concepts, graph schema development, and graph data design for both LPG- and RDF-style graph databases.
• Experience developing graph data models for common graph use cases (customer 360, data lineage, fraud detection, and/or recommender systems).
• Experience with techniques mapping techniques used to transform relational/tabular datasets into triples.