Optimum Data Analytics (ODA) is looking for a data scientist to help drive actionable insights through advanced statistical modelling and machine learning algorithms. The candidate should conduct and manage analysis and modelling in the areas of time series forecasting, regression, simulation, classification and NLP.
The candidate should have hands-on exposure to cloud technologies like Azure. Proficiency in .Net, C#, Angular, SQL, and UI technologies is required. Should have good communication skills. Experience in client-facing roles with the ability to act confidently.
• Awareness of the breadth of graph use cases and experience working with business partners to understand and evaluate the viability of prospective graph use cases.
• Experience working with RDF-style graph databases (AllegroGraph, GraphDB, and/or Stardog).
• Solid understanding of graph data modeling concepts, graph schema development, and graph data design for both LPG- and RDF-style graph databases.
• Experience developing graph data models for common graph use cases (customer 360, data lineage, fraud detection, and/or recommender systems).
• Experience with techniques mapping techniques used to transform relational/tabular datasets into triples.
Power BI Expert
ODA is looking for a Power BI expert with 4-8 years of experience and proficiency in reporting, handling large datasets, developing and maintaining dashboards. The candidate should possess excellent skills in DAX, Tabular models, different visualization types, and data management and maintenance, including data hierarchies. Experience of working with global teams is a plus.
The candidate should be expert in Advanced Python, Advanced SQL and Fast API. Exposure to Rest API development, RabbitMQ, Hadoop, Bash scripting, Java/Spark/Kafta will be an added advantage. Candidates with experience in Linux would be preferred.